Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm Back Baby! I'm Back... (George Costanza)

Yesterday I first did the 5x5 deadlifts.

Three sets at 135 and then tried 155. Too much; it compromised my form. Back to 135for the remaining sets (no pun intended). Felt great to be back and didn't even notice that my hands were nearly a bloody mess by the end.

Later on to the trainer. Stand, sit intervals - 2 min up, 1 min off x 10. Distance traveled 6.19 miles - fun workout!

Today the treadmill workout was 10% incline, 1 min on, 1 min off at two min slower than 10K pace. That ended up being 4.6 MPH and 13:02 min miles. Hills are fun! Right hip is a little achey afterwards, though.

HeyHo! Let's Go!! Stoked to be back in action and the start of the legislative session is next week; I'm ready.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your back. I'm off to do the treadmill workout right now. Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete